- Gentle abrasives, such as magnesium carbonate, dehydrated silica gels, calcium carbonate, hydrated aluminum oxides, and phosphate salts.
- Glycerol, sorbitol, or other so-called “humectants,” substances that keep the toothpaste from drying out.
- Thickeners like seaweed or mineral colloids, synthetic cellulose, or natural gum to give the toothpaste a homogeneous appearance and texture.
- Fluoride to help make tooth enamel stronger and more resistant to decay.
- Flavoring agents that do not cause tooth decay, such as saccharin.
- Detergents, such as sodium lauryl sarcosinate, to make the toothpaste foamy.
Miami Beach dentist, Dr. Kaplan, takes pride in creating beautiful smiles that last a lifetime. He enjoys making a difference in his patient’s lives through patient education, innovative dentistry, and state-of-the-art dental care. Dr. Kaplan believes that dentistry is a science and an art.
If you are unhappy with your smile call our office to make an appointment with Miami Beach dentist, Dr. Kaplan. Call our team at 305-531-1633 to schedule an appointment. We specialize in restoring dental implants, teeth whitening, dental veneers, dental crowns, dental bridges, cosmetic dentistry, dental emergencies, and restorative dentistry.
Miami Beach dentist, Dr. Kaplan, proudly serves the Miami Beach, North Miami Beach, South Beach, Miami, Coral Gables, South Miami, and other local areas. Please tell your friends about our dental practice.
400 Arthur Godfrey Road Suite # 502
Miami Beach, FL 33140